Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
A seasoned telecommunication Manager with +14 years of rich experience in steering Mobile Network evolution, delivering cost effective network planning & design solutions that match Mobily short and long term profitable business.Championed management of high-end portfolio of projects/ programs while meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments.
Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Mobily successful. Charismatic entrepreneurial self-starter, expert in guiding the development of Mobily new business.
Leading innovative projects and striving for continuous improvements. Instituted complex network architectures and provided solution design for robust mobile network. Seeking a techno-commercial position to achieve business objectives through the innovative delivery of telecommunication solutions.
Since June 2016
- Establishing, planning and forecasting the long & short-term Mobile network budget in accordance with technology road map and expansion requirements to ensure an excellent customer experience and loyalty.
- leading multiple and complex assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract
- establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, manage the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities.
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring.
- Managing resources to optimize Network Cost by providing different proposals from all Mobily technology departments and marketing,finance, business.
- Develop and maintain technology road map for Mobile Network layers(2G,3G,4G & 5G).
- Promote strategic technical partnerships with vendors, especially their R&D centers and resources to contribute to realization of company strategy and expansion plans.
- Alignment with Finance, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs & CITC for Expansion inputs & Forecast.
- Monitor mid-term and long-term Mobile Network global trends and identify profitable business opportunities.
- Planning and Conducting of trials and important features required for the network in coordination with design, optimization and vendor teams to decide which products , solutions or features should be adopted in Mobily network.
- Cultivating a high-performing team, creating a compelling vision, clear direction and strategy for the team.
- Develop Business Strategy and Vision.
- Identify new Business Opportunities and increase Market share.
- Leading Plenty of RFPs and RFQs in which floated by Customers.
- Leading Pre sales activities, Building Solutions in a way that have a value for the Customers and satisfy their requirements.
- Participate and contribute in Business Cases developments along with Finance and Marketing teams.
- Attending meetings with customers, explain the solutions and any follow up the roll out of the Projects.
- Proficient in RFP writing, Participate in RFQs committees (Some of them I was acting as Committee Co-chairman) to insure that network strategy was considered and to utilize the budget at maximum efficiency.
to June 2016
- Meeting Mobily coverage, capacity and performance requirements in the assigned geographical areas based on market demands and technological developments.
- Evaluate proposals received from vendors on new Radio Access Network equipment and recommends on their compatibility with the existing configuration.
- Analyzed bids, evaluated techno commercial competitiveness and led negotiations.
- Exhibited extensive understanding of all telecommunications vendor Products evolution such Radio Units, Basband and BSC/RNC.
- Contributor to the committee to establish UPL (Unit Price List) for Ericsson.
- Collated progress reports on Radio Access Network projects, consolidated Management brief, focused on financial performance and areas that needed leadership’s attention.
- Responsible for Hajj and Makkah Haram Network Planning and Design for 6 years
to February 2010
- Conceptualized and implemented plans to optimize solutions, served as technical escalation point in support of high risk and complex operational challenges. Provided weekly updates of any known issues/ risks to Senior Management.
- Conducted feasibility study for new projects. Provided data-driven insights for investment opportunities, competitive landscape and strategies for network across the region.
- Facilitated coordination between concerned departments in Mobily and different vendors, governmental and private sectors to achieve the required goal.
- Dexterously managed project closing, hand over and also in charge of PAT, PAC, and FAT & FAC.
- Successfully managed critical missions especially during high traffic seasons and prompt requirements for site coverage & capacity.
King Abdu Aziz University
to June 2004
Most of a telecom engineer's work is carried out on a project basis with tight deadlines and well-defined milestones for the delivery of project objectives. Telecommunication engineers are involved across all aspects of service delivery, from carrying out feasibility exercises and determining connectivity to preparing detailed, technical and operational documentation.
I have a bunch of Technical training courses in different fields of Mobile access networks.
Significantly enhanced project management competency and delivered value to organization
Provided direction, leadership to achieve established goals through strategic project planning thus accomplishing milestones- completion on time within the allocated budget and achieving the project goals and baselines
Entrusted to participate in decision making process around technology strategy, conduct analysis on technical viability of solutions and provide guidance on delivery of complex projects
Business Catalyst/ Leader, expert at influencing stakeholders to drive change and innovation. Leverage data, analytics and industry knowledge to maintain and identify new revenue opportunities with existing clients
Entrenched the company's strategic position by building relationships with key client/ C-suite level decision makers
Proffering strategic network performance orchestration solutions, facilitating new feature and technology evaluation to drive continuous improvement in RAN Performance & Customer experience KPI
Undertook analysis and made complex operational decisions relating to planning activities. Measured and directed network improvements from a customer's perspective
Dexterously optimized network OPEX and CAPEX by adopting breakthrough models, streamlining operations while enhancing the quality of service. Highlight and raise early warning signals on the costs, profitability margins, and completion period
Driving cost change, champion new ideas to completion and working with operations management to be more cost effective