Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
A seasoned telecommunication Principal/Director with 14+ years of rich experience in steering Mobile Network evolution, delivering cost effective network planning & design solutions that match Mobily short and long term profitable business.Championed management of high-end portfolio of projects/ programs while meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments.
Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Mobily successful. Charismatic entrepreneurial self-starter, expert in guiding the development of Mobily new business.
Leading innovative projects and striving for continuous improvements. Instituted complex network architectures and provided solution design for robust mobile network. Seeking a techno-commercial position to achieve business objectives through the innovative delivery of telecommunication solutions.
Since June 2016
- Develop Business Strategy & Vision
- Identify new business Opportunists and increase market share
- Leading Plenty of RFPs and RFQs in which floated by Customers.
- Proficient in RFP writing, Participate in RFQs committees (Some of them I was acting as Committee Co-chairman) to insure that network strategy was considered and to utilize the budget at maximum efficiency.
- Participate and contribute in Business Cases developments along with Finance and Marketing teams.
- Attending meetings with customers, explain the solutions and any follow up the roll out of the projects.
- Leading Pre sales activities, Building Solutions in a way that have a value for the Customers and satisfy their requirements.
- Establishing, planning and forecasting the long & short-term Mobile network budget in accordance with technology road map and expansion requirements to ensure an excellent customer experience and loyalty.
- Managing resources to optimize Network Cost by providing different proposals from all Mobily technology departments and marketing,Finance, business.
- leading multiple and complex assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of
- Develop and maintain technology road map for Mobile Network layers(2G,3G,4G & 5G).
- Monitor mid-term and long-term Mobile Network global trends and identify profitable business opportunities.
- Promote strategic technical partnerships with vendors, especially their R&D centers and resources to contribute to realization of company strategy and expansion plans.
- Plan and assist in implementation of NW architecture and expansion to meet all departments’ demand and company strategy/objectives.
- Contribute to studying the service requests from all Mobily departments (incl. marketing, performance, finance, business, whole sale and demand management to evaluate technical requirements so to dimension the Access network based on capacity requirements/network demand)
- Ensure that required components of all Access layers are in place to support the company strategy.
- Cultivating a high-performing team, creating a compelling vision, clear direction and strategy for the team.
Mobily (Etihad Etisalat), is the second mobile network operator in Saudi Arabia. After launching its services on May 25, 2005, within a year of services launch, Mobily was recognized by GSM World Association as the fastest growing operator in all of the Middle East and North Africa region. Mobily is considered as the first operator worldwide to launch the 4G (TD-LTE) services commercially. Moreover, Mobily was one of the first few companies in the world to offer an unlimited data package, based on high-speed downlink packet access (HSDPA) technology. Mobily is known for its innovative services and has built a niche by distinguishing itself within the telecommunication sector.